Tenant Services

Affordability Calculator

    Calculate Your Affordability

    Yearly Salary:
Letting Information
Fee Information & Documents required
(Please do not forward any information unless requested by La Casa)
Guarantor Information

Guarantor requirements when renting a property
Tenant Insurance

When signing up to a new tenancy, you may wish to consider taking out a tenant contents insurance policy.

This cover protects your possessions against loss, damage and theft. It can also provide cover for landlord’s fixtures and fittings, this extra cover gives you added peace of mind in knowing that damages can be claimed on your insurance policy, therefore protecting any potential deductions from your security deposit.

You should always shop around for the best cover, but if you need help finding suitable cover at a competitive price, we can introduce you to Alan Boswell Insurance Brokers, a Chartered Insurance Broker with many years’ experience in arranging such insurance.

You can obtain a quotation from their quote and buy site.